Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Movie Giant Monster Scenarios
05-14-2014, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2014 02:39 PM by PGGAdmin.)
Movie Giant Monster Scenarios
At Cleveland Concoction and again at Origins this year, we will be introducing rules for using famous movie giant monsters in your Fields of Fire games. What do you think of fighting some sci-fi characters for a change in pace?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Movie Giant Monster Senarios
If you have a favorite monster you'd like to see included, let us know!
08-31-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Movie Giant Monster Scenarios
Dinosaurs, Dr. Who, Grey Aliens, Kang and Kodos from the Simpsons, UFO invasion - these are all things I have modelled in 6mm. I haven't played with rules yet to find a way to include them in a game though.

I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with.
09-27-2015, 09:53 AM
Did this ever happen? This could be good for solo play, if you give the monster some basic AI.
12-16-2015, 12:55 AM
(08-31-2014 09:42 AM)grant Wrote:  Dinosaurs, Dr. Who, Grey Aliens, Kang and Kodos from the Simpsons, UFO invasion - these are all things I have modelled in 6mm. I haven't played with rules yet to find a way to include them in a game though.

I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with.

We provided a basic preview book at Origins this year. It is planned to be fully developed and released sometime next year.
12-03-2016, 07:05 PM
I'm new here and to FoF. Did this ever happen?
12-06-2016, 11:56 AM
(12-03-2016 07:05 PM)atomic Wrote:  I'm new here and to FoF. Did this ever happen?

There have been some play tests of the module and an introductory booklet was given away at Origins two years ago. The final rules are being written and reviewed and we expect to release them sometime in the first half of next year. Thank you for your interest.