Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vehicle Lists
12-30-2014, 10:23 AM
Vehicle Lists
I am wanting to do a Stryker company, but I do not see any options for the Mortar and MGS platoons.

Is there a way to uses these vehicles with this rule set, did I simply miss something in the rules?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2015, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 01:05 PM by PGGAdmin.)
RE: Vehicle Lists
We released some information at Origins this year just for wheeled vehicles used in Iraq of late. I can't rememeber if the Stryker was one of them on that sheet and will need to verify later today. We will post more for you about their use in Field of Fire. There have been many inovations in the modern military since then that we want to make available to players. As a preview of the Stryker though, it should be played as a wheeled vehicle with very light armor. Again, we will post more detail this week for you. Enjoy the game.
01-07-2015, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 11:47 AM by PGGAdmin.)
We have uploaded a copy of our charts that we issued at Origins for a boxed set from GHQ. This can be downloaded and viewed from http://provinggroundgames.com/Docs/MRAP_...er_VDS.pdf . We will also make it available on the website itself soon.
01-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Thank you PGG, this is exactly what I was looking for!!