Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unit Data Charts
12-16-2015, 02:59 PM
Unit Data Charts
Hi can someone clarify something for me.

On page 79 United Kingdom Unit Data Charts the MG(Main Gun) of Challenger and Chieftain is classed as MTK even though it is the 120 mm L11A5 rifled gun is this correct. I just query this as every Russian tank apart from the T55 is MG(Main Gun) HTK.

I know I should read the rules completely through maybe that will make more sense.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Unit Data Charts
I hope you had a good holiday. We are getting back to work here at Proving Ground Games and noticed your question. If you look at the foot notes for the UK charts, its specifies that the Challenger base model as listed had a 105 tank gun. It was upgraded for the Challenger 2 model to the 120 mm gun, hence it being listed as a HTK gun. There is also a note about the Chieftain model being referenced here for the charts however I will need to get with our chart designer to see what reference he was using for that particular tank.
01-05-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Unit Data Charts
It appears that the Chieftain is a misprint that wasn't caught before. We will be making a correction to the digital copy and will add this to our Errata sheet for the hard copy book. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.